Friday, September 10, 2010

Change in Plans


I don't know if anyone is even reading these posts, but I thought I would share a slight change in our plans in this forum none the less. Fiance & I have decided to focus our planning efforts on our Spanish wedding & forego the Santa Barbara reception. I admit that I was very much caught up in the planning and picking out fun things for the reception, but as the costs started adding up, I felt it was taking away emotionally from our actual wedding in Spain. We're getting married in Barcelona and when you make a decision such as this, you have to understand that not everyone you love will be able to be there. But I feel so lucky with the family and friends who will be able to make the trip, and Fiance & I have decided that after we come home we will take some trips to visit those who we didn't have a chance to celebrate with yet.


Moving along with plans...I tried on my prototype wedding dress this weekend! I love it sooo much and can't believe my mom just whipped it together and it's perfect! I can't wait to wear the actual dress & may never take it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment