Monday, August 9, 2010

Off We Go!







My younger sister and I both recently got engaged and are in the midst of planning our weddings. This may seem like a recipe for disaster for some, but my sisters and I (there are 3 of us) are all very close, and remind ourselves that each of our weddings will have some similarities, but will be a unique experience. So we came up with an idea to not only show that if someone close to you is going through a similar experience of wedding planning, your day will still be special and amazing, but you may also have fun doing it together! Also, as someone flipping through countless bridal magazines, websites and wedding tv shows, we thought of the benefits of having two different concepts side by side. I've never blogged before and am not too technologically savvy, so feel free to comment on stuff you want to know!

1 comment: